Thursday, July 28, 2011

Simple...

 This right here, is a sheet of Shrinky Dink plastic. It is very inexpensive to buy, and you can make so much out of just 1 sheet. (One package comes with about 10-15 sheets)
 This is a KLUTZ book… I LOVE klutz. They make easy, understandable books. Their books also taught me how to knit and crochet… :)
                                                      This is what I am trying to make…..
                     After I had my shapes drawn and colored, I had to cut them all out…..
                                  I also had to have lots of jump rings, which are little circles.
                                                 Very Pretty   :)
 Cut them all out and don't forget to put 4 hole punches in them.
 Bake them in the oven for 2 minutes at 325* and you're good to go.
 Put 3 jump rings between each shrinky dink.
                                                         The finished product!!!
Just Beautiful…

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love Those!!! They are so cute!!!!!

Jill said...

Love those!! They are cute!!!
Macie

Jill said...

Those are so cute!!!!
Macie